so i just talked to one of my bosses who also runs as the student advisor for classes and junk. well she is going to all the people in the bfa for digital photography (that’s me) and telling the mabout the new associates and stuff because the bfa is getting taught out.
and it turns out that if i were to switch over i would graduate next month.
There are so many pros and cons…
- i get to leave this shit school
- go start an education towards another field in which i have interest.
- get a real job that gets me more than 20 hours a week.
- i lose my job, you can’t be a student worker and a graduate
- i will only have an associates. i needed the bachelors for better jobs.
- i have to figure out what i want to do next, now. like right now
i just don’t know.